Prep Time: 15 minutes / 35-40 minutes
Featured Barnacle Products:
Bullwhip Kelp Hot Sauce
Make these spicy golden cauliflower bites to satisfy a crowd. Battered with spices, baked to perfection and then coated with Bullwhip Kelp Hot Sauce for a flavor bomb with every bite.
- 1 large head cauliflower, torn into bite-sized pieces
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1.5 tsp paprika
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 cup water
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 cup Bullwhip Kelp Hot Sauce or Habanero Kelp Hot Sauce
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Ranch dressing, celery +carrot sticks for serving
- Heat oven to 450 degrees.
- Make the batter: Whisk together flour, garlic powder, paprika, salt, black pepper and water.
- Toss the cauliflower in the batter until all the little nooks and crannies have been coated.
- Place battered cauliflower on a lined baking sheet, evenly spaced without touching. Bake for 25 minutes.
- While the cauliflower is baking, whisk together Bullwhip Kelp Hot Sauce, lemon juice and olive oil.
- Remove the cauliflower from the oven and brush with the hot sauce mixture.
- Bake for another 10-15 minutes, until golden brown.
- Enjoy immediately with ranch dressing and crispy celery + carrot sticks.
Explore More Recipes
Creamy greens and gooey eggs are topped with Serrano Bullwhip Kelp Hot Sauce for the best brunch you'll want to eat at every meal.
FeaturingSerrano Kelp Hot Sauce
Creamy white bean dip is drizzled with Kelp Chili Crisp and sprinkled with Everything Bagel Kelp Seasoning for serious flavor with every bite...
FeaturingKelp Chili Crisp Everything Bagel Kelp Seasoning
Make these spicy golden cauliflower bites to satisfy a crowd. A flavor bomb with every bite...