Prep Time: 10 minutes / 15 minutes
Featured Barnacle Products:
Bullwhip Kelp Hot Sauce Serrano Bullwhip Kelp Hot Sauce
Each bite is cheesy perfection when you build your loaded skillet nachos in layers with Bullwhip Kelp Hot Sauce and all the fixings. We won't judge you if you don't want to share...
- Assemble tortilla chips evenly in the bottom of a cast iron pan.
- Set cast iron pan on the grill at medium heat.
- Drizzle tortilla chips with refried black beans, Kelp Hot Sauce of your choosing and 1/2 of the shredded cheddar cheese.
- Cover and cook until first layer of cheese has melted.
- Build the next layer: Add pickled red onion, jalapeno slices, and the remaining shredded cheddar cheese.
- Cover and cook until cheese has melted.
- Garnish with sour cream, guacamole, pico de gallo and fresh cilantro.
- Enjoy immediately.
Explore More Recipes
Creamy greens and gooey eggs are topped with Serrano Bullwhip Kelp Hot Sauce for the best brunch you'll want to eat at every meal.
FeaturingSerrano Kelp Hot Sauce
Creamy white bean dip is drizzled with Kelp Chili Crisp and sprinkled with Everything Bagel Kelp Seasoning for serious flavor with every bite...
FeaturingKelp Chili Crisp Everything Bagel Kelp Seasoning
Make these spicy golden cauliflower bites to satisfy a crowd. A flavor bomb with every bite...