Prep Time: 15 minutes / 30 minutes
Featured Barnacle Products:
Kelp Chili Crisp Rhubarb Jam
This dazzling appetizer is the perfect dish to share with friends and family. Bring this treat to your next gathering and share the magic of our Kelp Chili Crisp and Rhubarb Jam.
- Preheat the oven to 425F.
- Take the phyllo dough and lay it on a cutting board and separate the sheets.
- Cover remaining sheets of phyllo dough with wet towel to prevent from drying out.
- Brush the first sheet of phyllo dough with butter.
- Lay the round of Brie cheese and wrap in phyllo dough, brush butter all around and do the same process for the next four sheets.
- Before the 6th sheet, apply a generous amount of Rhubarb Jam to the top of the Brie cheese and then cover the jam and cheese with the 6th sheet of phyllo dough.
- Apply a generous amount of butter to the entire block.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until lightly brown.
- Option to top with crushed Kelp Chili Crisp Candied Almonds and an additional drizzle of Kelp Chili Crisp.
- Serve and enjoy with apples and crackers!
Explore More Recipes
Oooey gooey spicy Mango Habanero Queso is drizzled over homemade tortilla chips for the most deluxe snack...
FeaturingHabanero Hot Sauce
Spice up the holidays with this sweet and spicy caramel that drizzles on every dessert...
FeaturingKelp Chili Crisp
Creamy greens and gooey eggs are topped with Serrano Bullwhip Kelp Hot Sauce for the best brunch you'll want to eat at every meal.