Prep Time: 10 minutes / 10 minutes
Featured Barnacle Products:
Kelp Chili Crisp
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix Kelp Chili Crisp, sugar, and almonds in a bowl.
- Lay on parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes, moving the almonds around at 5 minutes.
- Let almonds cool until crisp.
Explore More Recipes
Oooey gooey spicy Mango Habanero Queso is drizzled over homemade tortilla chips for the most deluxe snack...
FeaturingHabanero Hot Sauce
Spice up the holidays with this sweet and spicy caramel that drizzles on every dessert...
FeaturingKelp Chili Crisp
Creamy greens and gooey eggs are topped with Serrano Bullwhip Kelp Hot Sauce for the best brunch you'll want to eat at every meal.