Prep Time: 0 / 20
Featured Barnacle Products:
Kelp Chili Crisp
Noodles seasoned with kelp chili crisp and cream, need we say more?
- Bring pot of salted water to a boil, cook noodles until al dente. Reserve 1 cup pasta water before draining.
- Add butter and kelp chili crisp to a sauce pan over medium heat. Once sizzling, add pasta water and whisk continuously.
- Slowly add cheese and cream, whisking until the sauce becomes uniform and emulsified.
- Add al dente noodles to the mixture, mix and cook over medium heat until the noodles are coated with the sauce, and noodles become desirable texture.
- Divide into bowls and add additional fresh grated parmesan cheese and green onions.
Explore More Recipes
Oooey gooey spicy Mango Habanero Queso is drizzled over homemade tortilla chips for the most deluxe snack...
FeaturingHabanero Hot Sauce
Spice up the holidays with this sweet and spicy caramel that drizzles on every dessert...
FeaturingKelp Chili Crisp
Creamy greens and gooey eggs are topped with Serrano Bullwhip Kelp Hot Sauce for the best brunch you'll want to eat at every meal.