Prep Time: 0 / 20
Featured Barnacle Products:
Noodles seasoned with kelp chili crisp and cream, need we say more?
- Bring pot of salted water to a boil, cook noodles until al dente. Reserve 1 cup pasta water before draining.
- Add butter and kelp chili crisp to a sauce pan over medium heat. Once sizzling, add pasta water and whisk continuously.
- Slowly add cheese and cream, whisking until the sauce becomes uniform and emulsified.
- Add al dente noodles to the mixture, mix and cook over medium heat until the noodles are coated with the sauce, and noodles become desirable texture.
- Divide into bowls and add additional fresh grated parmesan cheese and green onions.