Prep Time: 20 minutes / 30 minutes
Featured Barnacle Products:
A homage to the classic, convenient, and crispy side dish we've all seen before. This recipe uses our Serrano Bullwhip Hot Sauce to add flavor and heat to a traditional, nostalgic green bean casserole.
- 2 lbs fresh green beans
- 1/3 cup Serrano Bullwhip Hot Sauce
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Fried onions
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Wash and trim fresh green beans, then cut in half.
- Place green beans in boiling water with salt for 5 minutes.
- After boiling, drain and immediately place into ice bath for 1-2 minutes.
- Drain green beans, mix with Serrano Bullwhip Hot Sauce, cream of mushroom, and add ground black pepper
- Place mixture into an oven-safe casserole dish and top with fried onions.
- Bake for 20 minutes until mixture is hot and bubbly, cover with tin foil if the onions begin to brown too much.