Servings: 2 - 4
Prep Time: 5 / 15
Featured Barnacle Products:
Grilled feta drizzled with honey, Kelp Chili Crisp, and pecans. A perfect appetizer paired with toast or crackers, or eat as a side-dish to any meal.
- 9 oz block feta cheese
- 2 Tbs olive oil
- 2 Tbs Kelp Chili Crisp
- 2 Tbs honey
- 1/4 cup pecans
- Heat grill to medium heat.
- Drizzle medium cast iron with olive oil.
- Place feta in cast iron.
- Drizzle feta with honey and Kelp Chili Crisp.
- Top with 1/4 cup chopped pecans.
- Place on top of grill grate on hot grill, cover the grill.
- Cook for about 10 minutes until oil is bubbling and feta is melting at the edges.
- Remove from grill and serve hot with sliced bread or crackers.