Prep Time: 15 minutes / 1 hour
Featured Barnacle Products:
- 1 stick of butter
- 1/2 cup of extra virgin olive oil
- 3 russet potatoes
- Barnacle Foods Kelp & Alaskan Amber BBQ Sauce
- chives or green onions
- Preheat the oven to 450F.
- Cut potatoes from left to right, making cuts across the entire potato, careful not to cut completely through the potato. This creates wedges within the potato without cutting it completely.
- Melt butter and mix with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Put potatoes on baking sheet and brush a generous amount of butter mixture on the potato and in the wedges.
- Bake for 55 to 60 minutes, until tender.
- When potatoes are finished cooking, apply BBQ sauce, chives, and enjoy!