Prep Time: 15 minutes / 1 hour
Featured Barnacle Products:
Kelp & Alaskan Amber BBQ Sauce
- 1 stick of butter
- 1/2 cup of extra virgin olive oil
- 3 russet potatoes
- Barnacle Foods Kelp & Alaskan Amber BBQ Sauce
- chives or green onions
- Preheat the oven to 450F.
- Cut potatoes from left to right, making cuts across the entire potato, careful not to cut completely through the potato. This creates wedges within the potato without cutting it completely.
- Melt butter and mix with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Put potatoes on baking sheet and brush a generous amount of butter mixture on the potato and in the wedges.
- Bake for 55 to 60 minutes, until tender.
- When potatoes are finished cooking, apply BBQ sauce, chives, and enjoy!
Explore More Recipes
Oooey gooey spicy Mango Habanero Queso is drizzled over homemade tortilla chips for the most deluxe snack...
FeaturingHabanero Hot Sauce
Spice up the holidays with this sweet and spicy caramel that drizzles on every dessert...
FeaturingKelp Chili Crisp
Creamy greens and gooey eggs are topped with Serrano Bullwhip Kelp Hot Sauce for the best brunch you'll want to eat at every meal.