Prep Time: 20 minutes / 45 minutes
Featured Barnacle Products:
Thick cut wedge potatoes, seasoned, baked to grocery-store-deli *perfection* with a creamy refreshing dipping sauce to boot.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Boil whole potatoes with skin on for 10 minutes.
- Cut into thick wedges.
- Combine flour and Sweet & Smoky Seasoning in a small bowl, stir well.
- Dredge wedges in flour and seasoning mixture so they are lightly coated. Dust off excess.
- Place wedges on well oiled parchment paper, spread out so they are not touching.
- Drizzle with more oil.
- Bake at 425 for 15 minutes (or golden), flip wedges and bake until golden on each side.
- Prepare dipping sauce by combining sour cream and Bullwhip Hot Sauce.