Prep Time: 20 minutes / 45 minutes
Featured Barnacle Products:
Sweet & Smoky Kelp Seasoning Bullwhip Kelp & Piri Piri Hot Sauce
Thick cut wedge potatoes, seasoned, baked to grocery-store-deli *perfection* with a creamy refreshing dipping sauce to boot.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Boil whole potatoes with skin on for 10 minutes.
- Cut into thick wedges.
- Combine flour and Sweet & Smoky Seasoning in a small bowl, stir well.
- Dredge wedges in flour and seasoning mixture so they are lightly coated. Dust off excess.
- Place wedges on well oiled parchment paper, spread out so they are not touching.
- Drizzle with more oil.
- Bake at 425 for 15 minutes (or golden), flip wedges and bake until golden on each side.
- Prepare dipping sauce by combining sour cream and Bullwhip Hot Sauce.
Explore More Recipes
Oooey gooey spicy Mango Habanero Queso is drizzled over homemade tortilla chips for the most deluxe snack...
FeaturingHabanero Hot Sauce
Spice up the holidays with this sweet and spicy caramel that drizzles on every dessert...
FeaturingKelp Chili Crisp
Creamy greens and gooey eggs are topped with Serrano Bullwhip Kelp Hot Sauce for the best brunch you'll want to eat at every meal.