Prep Time: 15 minutes / 30 minutes
Featured Barnacle Products:
Kelp Chili Crisp
Elevate a simple party snack with crispy, savory, sweet Kelp Chili Crisp. This recipe includes the perfect amount of umami and spice to create the perfect bite.
- Place 6 eggs into a saucepan, cover with water and bring to a boil. Let simmer for 15 minutes. Transfer the eggs to a bowl of ice water, let cool for 5 minutes.
- Remove shells from eggs and cut lengthwise.
- In a mixing bowl, combine mayonnaise, miso, add Kelp Chili Crisp. Add yolks from eggs and mix until everything is combined and smooth.
- Using a pastry bag or a small ziplock with the corner cut off, fill the egg whites with yolk mixture.
- Top with sliced scallions, sesame seeds, and Kelp Chili Crisp.
Explore More Recipes
Oooey gooey spicy Mango Habanero Queso is drizzled over homemade tortilla chips for the most deluxe snack...
FeaturingHabanero Hot Sauce
Spice up the holidays with this sweet and spicy caramel that drizzles on every dessert...
FeaturingKelp Chili Crisp
Creamy greens and gooey eggs are topped with Serrano Bullwhip Kelp Hot Sauce for the best brunch you'll want to eat at every meal.