Prep Time: 15 minutes / 30 minutes
Featured Barnacle Products:
Elevate a simple party snack with crispy, savory, sweet Kelp Chili Crisp. This recipe includes the perfect amount of umami and spice to create the perfect bite.
- Place 6 eggs into a saucepan, cover with water and bring to a boil. Let simmer for 15 minutes. Transfer the eggs to a bowl of ice water, let cool for 5 minutes.
- Remove shells from eggs and cut lengthwise.
- In a mixing bowl, combine mayonnaise, miso, add Kelp Chili Crisp. Add yolks from eggs and mix until everything is combined and smooth.
- Using a pastry bag or a small ziplock with the corner cut off, fill the egg whites with yolk mixture.
- Top with sliced scallions, sesame seeds, and Kelp Chili Crisp.