Prep Time: 0 / 15 minutes
Featured Barnacle Products:
An easy, delicious twist on a classic Middle Eastern dish. This simple hummus recipe uses miso and our Furikake to give it it's umami flavor and smooth texture with the perfect crunch.
- 1 can of garbanzo beans
- 1 Tbsp. of miso paste
- 1/2 clove of garlic (or to taste)
- Olive oil
- 1/2 of a lemon (juice)
- Furikake Kelp Seasoning
- Open the can of garbanzo beans and drain liquid. Save liquid for later if you would like (cold water will also work as a substitute).
- Rinse garbanzo beans, option to peel off skins at this time for a smoother hummus.
- Put garbanzo beans, miso paste, 1 Tbsp. of olive oil, garlic, and 5 Tbsp. of the saved liquid or cold water in a food processor.
- Blend until smooth, then scoop into a bowl.
- Drizzle olive oil and sprinkle our Furikake Kelp Seasoning on top.
- Enjoy with your favorite vegetables, crackers, chips, or on a sandwich or wrap!