Prep Time: 10 / 30
Featured Barnacle Products:
A one dish dinner! Dumplings, veggies, and potatoes seasoned with our favorite dipping sauce and baked to perfection.
- 1 package thawed (if frozen) Pierogi or other dumplings
- Kelp Chili Crisp
- Brussel sprouts
- Olive oil
- Purple potatoes
- 1/2 Lemon
- 3 Tbsp. vegetable seasoning
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 Tbsp. Kelp Chili Crisp
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Spread 2 Tbsp. olive oil over the pan.
- Place thawed pierogies on pan.
- Cut potatoes and brussel sprouts in half and place on pan.
- To season, drizzle with Kelp Chili Crisp, remaining olive oil, sprinkle with salt, and squeeze lemon over pan.
- Bake at 375F for 30 minutes, or until golden brown.
- In a small dish, mix together sour cream and Kelp Chili Crisp for dipping sauce.
- Serve, dip, and enjoy!