Prep Time: 0 minutes / 10 minutes
Featured Barnacle Products:
Bullwhip Kelp & Piri Piri Hot Sauce
Take your classic summer heirloom tomato sandwich to the next level with the addition of Bullwhip Kelp & Piri Piri Hot Sauce Mayo.
- Ciabatta Bread
- 2 Tbsp Herbed goat cheese
- 2 Tbsp Bullwhip Kelp & Piri Piri Hot Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Mayonnaise
- 1/4 Red onion, sliced
- 1 Heirloom tomato, sliced
- Flaky sea salt to taste
- 2 cups fresh arugula
- Microgreens for garnish (optional)
- Slice ciabatta bread in half to begin assembling the sandwich.
- Spread herbed goat cheese followed by sliced red onion.
- Add tomato slices and sprinkle with flaky sea salt.
- Top with fresh arugula and microgreens.
- Whisk together Bullwhip Kelp & Piri Piri Hot Sauce and mayonnaise until desired consistency is reached.
- Drizzle the mayonnaise mixture on top and enjoy immediately.
Explore More Recipes
Oooey gooey spicy Mango Habanero Queso is drizzled over homemade tortilla chips for the most deluxe snack...
FeaturingHabanero Hot Sauce
Spice up the holidays with this sweet and spicy caramel that drizzles on every dessert...
FeaturingKelp Chili Crisp
Creamy greens and gooey eggs are topped with Serrano Bullwhip Kelp Hot Sauce for the best brunch you'll want to eat at every meal.