Servings: 36 Cookies
Prep Time: 10 minutes / 10 minutes
Featured Barnacle Products:
Rhubarb Jam Spruce Tip Jelly
These quick and easy thumbprint cookies have a rustic look and a memorable flavor. The dough comes together in no time, and can be enjoyed at any time of day.
Try one of our Alaskan jams and jellies - tart Rhubarb Jam, citrusy Spruce Tip Jelly, or Wild Blueberry Jam bursting with color and flavor.
PS you can buy a three pack of jams and jellies so you don't have to pick one! Try our Jam and Jelly Sampler.
Preheat oven to 350F
- Combine all of the dry ingredients in a large bowl. Mix in softened butter until the butter is evenly disbursed.
- Form small balls of dough the size of a walnut. If the dough is too dry to keep shape, add a few tablespoons of water until the dough sticks together.
- Place balls on cookie sheet and indent the top with your thumb or finger. Cookies will crack in the process.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes until a golden color just starts to appear. Cookies will appear soft and under baked, but will firm up upon cooling.
- Once cool, spoon a ½ tsp. of Barnacle jam or jelly into the thumbprint of each cookie.
Explore More Recipes
Oooey gooey spicy Mango Habanero Queso is drizzled over homemade tortilla chips for the most deluxe snack...
FeaturingHabanero Hot Sauce
Spice up the holidays with this sweet and spicy caramel that drizzles on every dessert...
FeaturingKelp Chili Crisp
Creamy greens and gooey eggs are topped with Serrano Bullwhip Kelp Hot Sauce for the best brunch you'll want to eat at every meal.