Servings: 8 - 10
Prep Time: varies / varies
Featured Barnacle Products:
Is it dessert or breakfast? Questionable... what we do know: this sweet tradition is extra flavorful and comforting with citral Spruce Tip Jelly and tart Rhubarb Jam.
- Option 1: Baking homemade cinnamon rolls is an undertaking, but worth the time and effort! One of our favorite recipes is from the Bon Appetit Kitchen. View the Recipe & Ingredients Here.
- Option 2: For a quick option, pick up a pack of frozen or refrigerated cinnamon rolls at your local grocer to pop in the oven.
- Combine cream cheese, powdered sugar, butter, and vanilla. Mix with electric mixer until smooth.
- Dollop a heaping tablespoon of frosting on each cinnamon roll, followed by a teaspoon of Spruce Tip Jelly or Rhubarb Jam.
- With the bottom of your spoon, swirl the cream cheese frosting with the jam or jelly to cover the top of each cinnamon roll.
- Serve warm and enjoy!