Servings: 8 - 10
Prep Time: varies / varies
Featured Barnacle Products:
Spruce Tip Jelly Rhubarb Jam
Is it dessert or breakfast? Questionable... what we do know: this sweet tradition is extra flavorful and comforting with citral Spruce Tip Jelly and tart Rhubarb Jam.
Cinnamon Roll Ingredients
- Option 1: Baking homemade cinnamon rolls is an undertaking, but worth the time and effort! One of our favorite recipes is from the Bon Appetit Kitchen. View the Recipe & Ingredients Here.
- Option 2: For a quick option, pick up a pack of frozen or refrigerated cinnamon rolls at your local grocer to pop in the oven.
Prepare cinnamon rolls according to directions. Once rolls have cooled for 10 minutes add frosting.
- Combine cream cheese, powdered sugar, butter, and vanilla. Mix with electric mixer until smooth.
- Dollop a heaping tablespoon of frosting on each cinnamon roll, followed by a teaspoon of Spruce Tip Jelly or Rhubarb Jam.
- With the bottom of your spoon, swirl the cream cheese frosting with the jam or jelly to cover the top of each cinnamon roll.
- Serve warm and enjoy!
Explore More Recipes
Oooey gooey spicy Mango Habanero Queso is drizzled over homemade tortilla chips for the most deluxe snack...
FeaturingHabanero Hot Sauce
Spice up the holidays with this sweet and spicy caramel that drizzles on every dessert...
FeaturingKelp Chili Crisp
Creamy greens and gooey eggs are topped with Serrano Bullwhip Kelp Hot Sauce for the best brunch you'll want to eat at every meal.